OUR LOBBY IS NOW OPEN! It will look a little different because of the extra precautions we are taking to protect you, our members. You will notice Plexiglas installed at the teller stations as well as decals to indicate where you should stand to maintain a 6′ distance from others. We are asking that you not enter if you have any symptoms that could indicate COVID-19.
We will be limiting the number of members inside the lobby in order to maintain social distancing. If you are wearing a mask, you may be asked to remove it for identification purposes. If you need to sit down with a Member Service Representative or Loan Officer, please call 740-522-5277 to schedule an appointment.
We continue to recommend you use our digital tools and other resources for self-service banking:
- Online Banking – Access your accounts 24/7 at www.harvestfcu.org. If you are not set up yet, please call and we will help you get set up.
- Harvest’s Mobile App – Access you accounts 24/7 from the app. Check on balances, transfer funds, make payments and remote deposit your check.
- RockLine – Transfer funds & check balances by calling 740-522-0078
- ATMs – Access to Automatic Teller Machines at nearly 30,000 locations
- Night Depository – Located in Lane one of our drive-thru for your deposit needs.
If you need assistance with any of the digital tools, please call us at 740-522-5277.