In response to the ongoing developments on the COVID-19 situation, beginning WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2020, ALL IN-BRANCH transactions will be conducted in the Drive-Thru ONLY until further notice. At Harvest, our members come first. That is why our top priority at this time is to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff. Our lobby will be limited to Appointment Only for the following:
- Personal lending including Home Equity or Auto Loans
- Wire Transfers
- Fraud Account Issues
- Sensitive Account Issues
To schedule an appointment, please call us at 740-522-5277. Please watch for updates on our website and our Facebook page.
We continue to recommend you use our digital tools and other resources for self-service banking:
- Online Banking – Access your accounts 24/7 at www.harvestfcu.org. If you are not set up yet, please call and we will help you get set up.
- Harvest’s Mobile App – Access you accounts 24/7 from the app. Check on balances, transfer funds and make payments.
- RockLine – Transfer funds & check balances by calling 740-522-0078
- ATMs – Access to Automatic Teller Machines at nearly 30,000 locations
- Night Depository – Located in Lane one of our drive-thru for your deposit needs.
Often, when worry takes hold, people want to have a surplus of cash on hand. Please be cautious, as having too much cash on hand can present security challenges for you. You can feel confident in the strength and security of your credit union.