Our system upgrade is completed. You will need to re-enroll in NetBranch. Please make sure to access NetBranch from our home page as the URL has changed. To re-enroll you will need your member account number, social security number, date of birth and the email address we have on file. RockLine, our 24 hour phone line for account access, is also running and will work with your same password as before.
ENHANCEMENTS AND CHANGES:
As a member, you can expect to see new and/or improved versions of the following:
- Online Banking platform
- Mobile Banking app for Apple & Android
- Text Banking
WHAT REMAINS THE SAME?
You will not have to make any adjustments to the following:
- Account number
- Debit cards/PINs
- Credit cards
- Direct deposit/pension/Social Security
- Established automatic account withdrawals
ONLINE BANKING RE-ENROLLMENT INFORMATION:
- You will need to re-enroll in Online Banking (NetBranch). This will automatically enroll you to receive e-statements in the new system. To re-enroll you will need your member account number, social security number, date of birth and the email address we have on file.
- If you bookmarked Harvest FCU’s NetBranch Online Banking URL in your web browser, you will need to access the new online banking system via our website and bookmark the new URL.
Please contact a member of our staff at (740)522-5277 with any questions you have regarding this transition – as always, we’re happy to help!